Be part of something exciting and NEW! You belong here. Join other eMembers from around the world every week. We welcome you to take a leap of faith and discover the purpose and the plans God has for your life!
Become an NLIFC eMember
It is my absolute privilege and honor to come into your space electronically every week to share the heart and mind of God as it is revealed to me. I take preaching and teaching very seriously as it is our means of growth, development, and stability in the Kingdom. Today I want to give you the opportunity to take our relationship a step further. As technology advances and times change, it is important for the church to not be an eight-track player in a mp3 society! To that end, I want to open the e-doors of NLIFC and offer you the ability to become an eMember. You may live out of state, out of the country, or just can’t get to worship… but would like for me to be your Pastor. I would be honored!
What is eMembership?
- Receipt of an eMember digital certificate
- Placement on the prayer list of Bishop Williams and the NLIFC prayer team
- Access to Bishop Williams and his staff for your pastoral needs (email and zoom meetings)
- Assignment of an Elder and a Deacon assigned for spiritual and practical needs (email and zoom meetings)
- Electronic updates on all NLIFC news and events (nlifc.org, email, Facebook, and text)
- All of JCWilliams Ministries outputs will be made accessible to you.
What do we ask from you?
- Your prayers for NLIFC, it’s leadership, and the vision
- Your completion of new members orientation virtually
- Your virtual attendance at services and events
- Whenever you’re in the area or whenever I may be in your area, that you come and connect with your Bishop in service!
Unless the LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the LORD guards the city, The watchman stays awake in vain.
Psalms 127:1 KJV
Join NLIFC’s eChurch
Fill out all the information and we will be in touch! God bless you and we look forward to connecting with you soon as we advance our connection virtually!
eMember Next Steps
An eWelcome letter, NEW START orientation schedule, and video conference information will be sent to you 3-5 days after joining NLIFC’s eChurch.
Meet Your New ePastor
You will be invited to virtually attend a meeting with your new ePastor.
NEW START Orientation
Orientation will present you with an overview of NEW LIFE INTERNATIONAL FAMILY CHURCH and how to maximize your eMembership.
We will digitally present you to the general congregation (your new church family) and formally announce your assigned Shepherd’s Staff (friendly folks assigned to care for our membership).
We love to serve others at NEW LIFE INTERNATIONAL FAMILY CHURCH! As an eMember, you will also have the opportunity to volunteer and serve others. You will learn more about various groups and initiatives during orientation.
WE'RE DOING A GREAT WORK
HELP US BUILD A CHURCH
Your generous contributions empower us to build debt-free and serve the natural and spiritual needs of our Atlanta community and engage in humanitarian, mission-based efforts around the world. Every donation helps!
“Now therefore perform the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to will, so there may be a performance also out of that which ye have."
📖 2 Corinthians 8:11 KJV
6133 Redan Road
Lithonia, GA 30058
2550 Clifton Springs Road
Decatur, GA 30034