Building A People… Serving The Whole Man.
Our church began on April 4, 1999 at 3:00 pm in the New Bethesda Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia as “New Life Inernational Family Church”. Much prayer, preparation and planning produced an awesome move of God wherein our Senior Pastor and Founder, Apostle Jeronn C. Williams, preached “Lord, Build This House” and 24 people joined on opening day. In April of 2000, God opened the door for our move to Greater New Hope Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. Here, God continued to add to the church.
Our membership grew to over 135 members, we added our Friday night “Healing, Deliverance, and Breakthrough” service, and conducted our first baptism service where over 20 people were taken to the water. In January of 2001, God opened the door for New Life to move to the Church of Greater Works International in Atlanta, Georgia. and in September of 2002, God opened the door for us to move to Trinity Baptist Church in Ellenwood, Georgia.
In December of 2004, God opened another door for us to lease our own church space on Snapfinger Woods Drive in Decatur, Georgia. We are believing God for greater and stand in the position to “build a people and serve the whole man.” To that end, we will continue to press forward, following our Pastor and Founder as he follows Christ. We engage therefore to be a Christ-Centered, Bible-Based, Community-Involved, Family-Oriented, and Well-Balanced Church. We declare that if God be for us, who can be against us!
In July of 2016, God allowed another open door for a temporary move to Redan Road in Decatur, GA. During our time at Fairfield Baptist Church’s Chapel in Lithonia, GA we continuously experienced God’s favor, provision, and glory as we remained focused on our mission and vision.
God proved Himself faithful again in April of 2022, as we travelled to our new location and became NEW LIFE CATHEDRAL INTERNATIONAL FAMILY CHURCH (aka “New Life Cathedral IFC”). We are currently worshipping as a church family in our own, purchased location at 2550 Clifton Springs Road, in Decatur, Georgia.
Unless the LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the LORD guards the city, The watchman stays awake in vain.
Psalms 127:1 KJV
New Life Cathedral IFC will engage and exemplify to be a Christ-Centered, Bible-Based, Family-Oriented, Community-Involved, well-balanced Ministry; a cutting edge Apostolic and prophetic training center providing salvation, healing and deliverance, relevance in kingdom presentation, righteousness in kingdom standards, and relentlessness in kingdom advancement through anointed worship, powerful teaching and preaching, and intense training.
The mission of New Life Cathedral IFC is “Building A People… Serving the Whole Man.” This is to be accomplished through intense bible teaching and preaching, relevant workshops and seminars, retreats and conferences; powerful worship experiences and encounters; effective in-reach, outreach and service-oriented ministries; and developmental youth programs and events.
Meet Our Leader
Apostle General Dr. Jeronn C. Williams, I
Senior Pastor/ Founder
With Apostle J.C. Williams at its helm, New Life Cathedral IFC has become a beacon of light for kingdom-building throughout the Atlanta community.
Apostle Williams was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. The call of God upon his life to be a leader in the kingdom of God was apparent from early childhood, and accepted at the age of 12. Apostle J.C. Williams later launched his collegiate career at the prestigious Morehouse College in Atlanta, Georgia. Through the process of becoming the Word spoken by God over his life, Apostle J.C. Williams served in multiple capacities within ministry before pastoring. Through his submission to and exposition of the Word of God, Bishop Dr. Jeronn Williams continues to leave an indelible mark on the lives of those who seek the true and living God.
Apostle J.C. Williams is a proud parent of Jeronn C. Williams II.
How We Do Ministry
We Are Builders
At New Life International Family Church we believe every individual is unique and has something to offer in the upbuilding our church, our community, and the Kingdom of God. Build with us by Giving to NLIFC, Sharing NEW LIFE, and Growing at NLIFC.
We Are Servants
It’s important to devote time, treasure, and talent back to God. Service to God and service to others are an expressed part of our passion for Christ and for people. We encourage all of our members to volunteer on a Ministry or take advantage of upcoming opportunities for Community Outreach.
We Are An Encounter
The essence of New Life International Family Church is not contingent upon a fancy logo or advertising, but in the experience and encounter each member/visitor has with Jesus Christ. It is important to have an encounter with Christ and be an encounter reflective of Christ.
What We Believe
- The Bible, both old and new testaments, is the inspired and infallible Word of God and the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
- There is one God, creator of all things infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three (3) manifestations: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the only begotten of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. Jesus was crucified on a cross, the complete and final sacrifice for our sins, buried in a tomb, arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where at the right hand of the Father, He is our High Priest and Advocate.
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Jesus Christ, the Word of God, and by the Holy Spirit.
Holiness is God’s standard of living for His people. (Psalm 93:5; Isaiah 35:8)
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify Jesus Christ, convict men of sin, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart and speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
- In water baptism by immersion subsequent to the new birth as a testimony of death to sin and resurrection to a new life, and the Lord’s Supper as a memorial service symbolizing the death of the Lord Jesus Christ; all true believers and only believers should share in it.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
In the personal, pre-millennial, and imminent Return of our Lord Jesus Christ; the blessed hope.
- In the Bodily Resurrection of all the dead: the righteous to eternal life and the wicked to eternal punishment.
WE'RE DOING A GREAT WORK
HELP US BUILD A CHURCH
Your generous contributions empower us to build debt-free and serve the natural and spiritual needs of our Atlanta community and engage in humanitarian, mission-based efforts around the world. Every donation helps!
2550 Clifton Springs Road
Decatur, GA 30034